Saturday, October 12, 2013

Finally, a little sleep

Night before last, Carter didn't do very much sleeping. Last night, however, he slept for almost 3 hours, which allowed Courtney to get a little sleep. Yesterday, I came over on my lunch hour, and laid him on his tummy time mat and turned on the music, and he laid there listening and looking around for probably 20 minutes. He seems to be having more "awake" times and loves to be talked to and entertained.  The nicu nurses told us to swaddle him until he is able to bust out of it, which he has done for a couple of weeks now. And he also rolls from his back to his side on his own. This morning  I laid him against me and he raised his head for what seemed like a long time. We are amazed at how strong he is. Aunt Chelsea came to visit him today and was amazed at how much he had grown! I am babysitting this morning while mama does a few hair cuts. I keep trying to imagine what his personality will be -only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment